Some news from the Wonder Festival industry scene gathered over the past few days, including updates from Orchid Seed, Griffon, Wave, Daiki Kougyou, and Kaiyodo’s Revoltech division. Also: speculation as to the nature of Goodsmile’s SECRET ITEM.
- Orchid Seed has unveiled another one of their event limited items, an alternate color version of their upcoming gosurori Ryofu PVC from Ikkitousen.
- Griffon has updated their event page with a long list of resin kits and PVCs that they’ll be bringing to Wanfesu, a few of which are actually reasonably priced. Perhaps of greatest interest are the pair of Harada Takehito designed Saber and Al Ajif kits mentioned at the bottom; they’ll only be up for display, so we’ll be sure to get pictures.
- Wave will be bringing a black dress version of their Lucy Maria Misora PVC to Wanfesu; the same item will also be available from online shop Be-J following the event.
- Hobby Channel reports that Daiki Kougyou will have a Queen’s Blade Airi kit on sale at the event. Not much to say about this one…
- Kaiyodo will be giving away 5,000 pairs of REVOPLIERS for free at their Revoltech Wanfesu booth; Yotsuba not included.
- In GA Graphic’s coverage of Capcom’s Comiket 72 presence the final entry mentioned is a Saber (lion ver.) stuffed toy produced by Goodsmile. Rumor has it that this could be the SECRET ITEM mentioned on their official Wanfesu page… we’ll be keeping an eye on this. :3