In today’s update: A Mikuru waitress PVC from Atelier-Sai, Dokuro-chan gets traded, a gargantuan bunny girl from Daiki Kougyou, pictures of a raft of upcoming PVCs on exhibit courtesy of Moeyo, Tsukasa Jun scoops his own Megahouse Mizuki and Mariko Imai kits, Toranoana gets the PVC rights to Vispo’s Diana and Morte, Keumaya goes above and beyond the call of doujinshi duty, and Densha Otoko’s Miina gets a brace of trading figures.
- Atelier-Sai has an Asahina Mikuru (waitress ver.) PVC coming on line in February, available in both pink and black incarnations.
- A set of Dokuro-chan trading figures will be available from CM’s in late January. Sabato-chan eroi~
- Kotobukiya has updated its staff blog with two more shots of the upcoming Yamashita Shunya-designed Mirei-san PVC. Looking forward to this one even more now. :3
- Daiki Kougyou has two figure announcements today: a ganguro version of their Iroha PVC from Samurai Spirits, due out in January, and a ginormous (43 cm!!!) original Yamada-ya designed Hitomi-chan PVC kit due out in March which will apparently require some assembly on the end user side. The fishnet stockings are real!
- Shots of the abovementioned Hitomi-chan PVC as well as dozens of other upcoming entries in the PVC pipeline from just about every maker of note can be found in Moeyo’s coverage of the Miyazawa New Model Exhibition. If you click on one link in this post, make it this one. You won’t be sorry. Watch Moeyo for further detailed updates from yesterday’s event!
- The Tsukasa Jun-designed Megahouse Excellent Model Core Mizuki and Mariko Imai PVC kits are slated for release on November 28th, and the man himself has acquired advance sample copies. If you can stand some horrid JPG artifacting, click for [ERO] hotness.
- It seems that Toranoana has acquired the rights to produce PVC renditions of Vispo‘s original Diana and Morte kits, and now has them on display at their main store in Akihabara. GG Moeyo!
- I’d like to pause for a moment to salute doujin circle Keumaya, who went to China to supervise the production of his eroero softly-busted doujin PVC figure due out at C71. Word is that it will be available for 6,000 yen, and paired with the simultaneously released book it will amount to a production cost of 5,920 yen – if this figure is to be believed it is truly awe-inspiring the lengths to which one man will go to bring good things into the world.
- February will see the release of this Evangelion Asuka PVC from Bandai (currently available for preorder at HLJ as well). The clear skirt is tempting…
- A set of Getsumen Toheiki Miina trading figures will be released from maker Subarudou in February. They’re not looking nearly as nice as the recently released prize figures from Sega, alas.