In today’s update: Max Factory’s Haruhi PVC is re-available for preorder in some locations, Yujin posts their January ’07 lineup, Eye Scream Elwin PVC details, Max’s Gun x Sword trading figures and Alter’s swimsuit Saber PVC now on sale, and other bits and bobs.
- Max Factory is redoubling their efforts to meet demand for their February 2007 release-scheduled Suzumiya Haruhi PVC kit. As a result, preorders are being reopened at some locations – if you missed her during the first (very short) preorder window, check the online outlet nearest you to see if they can scrounge up a copy.
- Yujin’s January 2007 release lineup was augmented yesterday with notice of an Arin PVC from Pangya and a B. Jenny PVC from King of Fighters 2 both in production. Yujin quality, I weep for thee. ;__;
- Eye Scream has a page up with some great color photos of their March 2007 release Elwin PVC from Shining Tears. Those eyes are almost creepily moist…
- Kotobukiya has a full body shot of their upcoming Yamashita Shunya-designed Mirei-san PVC online at the official Kotobukiya staff blog. She’s looking incredibly hot, despite (or perhaps because of) some overexposure from the flash. :3 [earlier scoop]
- Kotobukiya scoops two of the limited edition items to be available as part of the grand opening festivities for their new store location on the first floor of Akihabara’s Radio Kaikan: a repainted gosurori Asuka and a repainted Mahorobike. The newly-expanded shop opens on December 1st.
- Fox Publishing / Toranoana has pages up for their February 2007 release of Aihara Makoto and Spencer-sensei PVCs, both from Rumble Roses. If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all…
- Griffon has an official page up for its March 2007 PVC release of Saber Alter from Fate / hollow ataraxia. Altered form, not Alter the maker of fine PVC kits, presumably.
Now On Sale: