Gun Sword and Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge air, Empress’ Cleavage artbook announced, Azumanga’s Tomo finds a career interviewing eroge heroines
- The first episodes of Gun Sword and Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge aired last night.
- Starchild’s official Paniponi Dash! website has been given a makeover. The first episode is difficult to describe in the time I have this morning; the general consensus is that the show is Sensei no Ojikan mixed with x where x = INSANITY. It has moments of frenetic, hilarious activity between patches of mind-numbing lethargy that will hopefully even out in subsequent episodes.
- G-clef’s Omamagoto has a demo movie online, notable mainly for its KOTOKO opening theme.
- Today’s sample CG updates include Studio Mebius’ The God of Death, Psy-chs’ Ryouki II, Black Cyc’s Mugen Kairou, and G.J?’s Shichinin no Online Gamers.
- In addition to the above-linked sample CG, Black Cyc launched the official site for Mugen Kairou yesterday.
- Akiba-k has a special page online (in flash, unfortunately) for Candy Soft’s upcoming release of Tsuyokisu.
- It’s been awhile since we’ve had any news from this quarter: Empress announces the August 1st release of a Cleavage artbook, to be produced by Fox Publishing. I’m still of the opinion (read: hope) that this was a one-shot brand to give Seishoujo something to do between Active titles and that he’ll ditch the Milk Junkies scenario writer for his next work, as the milquetoast (no pun intended) protagonists get old very very fast.
- Galge.com conducts an experiment on the maid cafe figure that came with the recent release of the PS2 game Chocola. Preliminary results suggest that their version is an improvement over the original.
- What is apparently a popular feature of Game Style’s cell phone site has now been made available to the PC audience as well: Heroine to Talk is now online, a set of four-panel comic strips featuring a Tomo-esque reporter and the heroines of a veritable cornucopia of eroge. Definitely worth a browse.
- Hobby Japan has a special page up for this upcoming Izumi PVC from He is My Master. I wasn’t so interested the first time I saw this figure but it’s gradually growing on me in a way that my wallet is guaranteed not to like.