eroanime news aplenty, and Cave’s Ibara site updated. today’s featured site: SMILE.
- Milky Anime’s July edition of Milky Press is online! We already knew about the June 25th release of Requiem vol. 1, Milk Junkies vol. 2, and Enbo vol. 5, so the big news is the July 25th release of Bible Black Only vol. 1, Requiem vol. 2, and the confirmation of Boin vol. 1 from Monday’s news. A good day to be a [bb] fan.
- Speaking of Milky, Galge.com has put up a rundown of their three titles being released today: Futago no Bosei Honnou, Hitozuma Ryoujoku Sankan-Hi vol. 2 and Shin Saishuu Chikan Densha vol. 3.
- Discovery has put up a demo movie for their upcoming eroanime release of Yakin Byoutou: Kranke Kodama Hikaru. Also, screenshots from Shintaisou Makoto vol. 1.
- Runrun Soft’s Eiken Kikaku is Speed Grapher: the eroge. Only with film instead of photography, and not so much blowing people up.
- The problem with leaving Japan, even for a couple of weeks, is that you miss so many good releases. Hadashi Shoujo’s Oshioki Sweetie will be one of them.
In not porn news, Cave’s Ibara site has been updated with further game information as well as wallpapers featuring character promo art.
To continue with today’s [bb] theme our featured site is SMILE, home of the seldom-updating artist Shiragi.
The infrequency of his updates belies his productivity, as he usually manages to put out a new item of doujin soft every Comiket in conjunction with circle πo2. The appeal of what he does have on the site is obvious, at least if you’re me; he combines compellingly large bosoms with a softer coloring style while keeping the feel of starched, jagged folds in clothing that I find particularly attractive. Also, Bon Jovi.